Monday, January 10, 2011

Ride the Shopping Cart at Top Speed! You know you want to.

Hello World Wide Web!
Have you been to a Target store lately that has those newer shopping carts? The ones that are made entirely of plastic rather than metal or a metal and plastic combo? Can I just say, in case you have not had the pleasure, riding them is SUPER FUN!
Now, I do not know how often you personally ride shopping carts. I tend to do it every time I am in a store with my six year old son. I would do it when I'm by by myself, but it just isn't quite as fun with no one cheering you on. It is extra fun for him as well since he gets to ride in the cart.
Back to the original point, riding the shopping cart at Target. On Saturday my son and I went to Target on a mission for a new microwave oven (our old one caught fire, it was bad). So we went to look at microwaves. We had a lot more fun, however, riding the cart around the store. It is one of those Super Targets. The ones that are frighteningly large with mass quantities of everything. This also means that the store is really really big, with super wide aisles and what not. Perfect for cart racing. Well, I guess it is not really racing when it is just you. After spending about 20 minutes actually looking at microwaves, we then proceeded to spend a good half hour or so just riding around the store. Those plastic carts move really fast when you get them going. I highly recommend this activity to anyone. It really brightens the day. And it doesn't have to be a plastic shopping cart at a Super Target. Any cart at any store will really work. Definitely a wonderful way to spend a Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I know what I'm doing next time I'm at a big box store...

    ReplyDelete